Thursday, June 26, 2014

HOW DO I BEGIN?


Starting this blog has been a learning experience! I'm loading the pictures from my phone and tablet into "the cloud" in order to access them from any device. Well, I did not clean them out and I do let the grandchildren play with my camera! I sure hope that "the cloud" isn't public access! There are some pretty ugly pics out there of me now and nobody wants to see that! As the movie preview says " nobody understands the cloud" least of all me!

My goal is to share the recipes that we love, along with links to some of my favorite bloggers, and maybe even some helpful hints along the way that have made it easier for us to stick with eating healthy for just over a year now. I will also share our bad choices ( not going to call it cheating because we are adults and we choose to eat healthy or not ) and how we get back on track when we make bad choices.

I hope to inspire you, make you smile, even laugh a little and promise to try my best not to bore you in the process. This is all very new for me and I will appreciate any input, all words of encouragement and even a small amount  of corrective criticism!

Tonight we will dine on left over, store bought rotisserie chicken because I have been setting up a blog all afternoon and neglected to prepare! Oops!  Haven''t folded the towels yet either! Oh my!


Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. 2 Corinthians 4:16-17 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment